gasworld Business Intelligence has produced a report that provides a comprehensive overview of the hydrogen markets that exist across North America.
What is it?
- The report is a deep-dive into the hydrogen markets that exist across North America, first looking at the region as a whole and then analysing the markets on a country and US regional level
- There is an abundance of information (charts, tables, analysis) about the various ‘developing markets’ for merchant hydrogen that explains all about the end-use segments themselves (what they are) and how the hydrogen use case is there for them
- Facility maps for the locations of existing facilities, hydrogen hubs, and upcoming facilities give you a clear understanding of where everything is
- Three-scenario (low, mid and high) far-reaching forecasts help you understand how we believe the market for hydrogen is set to change in the years ahead of us, with the new technologies that are taking off and becoming more significant as the world seeks to transition away from fossil fuel reliability
- The New Hydrogen Project tables show what major additions to capacity there is to come across North America
- Data dashboards for each US region provide an ‘at-a-glance’ picture of how its particular hydrogen market is split up by segment; what its current and forecast levels of demand are; and how we forecast the demand split by segment to change in the decades ahead (going up to 2040) as the new segments/technologies take off and become more significant
The report is ready for distribution.
Report Data: 2022