The industrial gas market of the United States is the largest of all countries in the world. It achieved revenues of approximately $24.7bn in 2021 – this is up from just under $16.6bn in 2011, indicating a compound annual growth rate of 4.1% p.a.
gasworld Business Intelligence forecast positive growth for the US gas market over the next five years. Growth of between 3.2% p.a. in a low scenario, and 3.7% p.a. in a high scenario, should see the market achieve revenues in the region of $29.0bn to $29.7bn, by 2026.
Report Data: 2021
Each report contains a 10-year history and 5-year forecast of the respective gas markets.
- Industrial gas supply structure
- Companies operating within each country
- Market structure in terms of demand for gases
- Maps of production facilities
- Macro-economic influences and drivers
- Future market forecasts
- Investment potential