gasworld Business Intelligence has produced a report that provides a comprehensive global perspective of the industrial gases market in 2021.
- Industrial gas market analysis covering the entire world; first from a global perspective and then for nine macro-regions: West Europe, East Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, North Pacific Rim, South Pacific Rim
- First globally and then for each region: an evaluation of the major gas companies business operations helps you to understand where each company operates and where they stand against the competitors – looking at their respective shares of the market, acquisitions, divestments, subsidiaries, new production facilities
- Data dashboards for each region provide an ‘at-a-glance’ picture of how the gas market is split up by gas company, supply mode, gas type and end-user
- A five-year forecast up to 2026 illustrates how we believe the gas market (on a global and regional basis) will recover and grow in the years following the decline witnessed in 2020 (due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on industry and businesses worldwide)
- The New Project Activity tables show what major additions to capacity there is to come around the world
Why this report?
- Gives you a comprehensive understanding of the global gases market
- Gain a competitive advantage in the current climate
- In-depth analysis that helps you make informed and effective decisions
- Can help back up claims when negotiating
The report is ready for distribution.
Report Data: 2021